T. 01604 880248
· Access to sailing, windsurfing, paddleboarding, canoeing every day of the week
· Free youth coaching programme: weekly in Spring, Summer & Autumn
· Free adult coaching programme: weekly in Spring, Summer & Autumn
· Dinghy and windsurf racing on &Tuesday Thursday evenings, Sundays, plus special weekend events
· Friday night paddle – SUPping, canoeing, BBQs, picnics, socialising, chilling out
· RYA training for sailing, windsurfing, power boating and more
· Social events for adults and kids.
· Discounted rates on taster sessions and training courses
· The opportunity to hire kit and try different activities
· The chance to share knowledge, improve your skills, have fun, compete
· Discounted rates on hiring the club facilities
· Access to the site seven days a week
· Safety cover during club activities
· 7% discount at P&B chandlery
Joining and FeesIf you are keen to sail, windsurf or paddleboard at Northampton Sailing Club, we welcome your application, whatever your age or ability.
If you are also looking to change fleet or buy a new boat, please read our buying a boat guide first and also check our Approved Boat List. Its always a lot easier to learn to sail a new boat if there are a few of them around you.
To apply, please fill in the online application form or download an application form or Call 01604 880248.
NOTE: All craft must be appropriately insured against third party liability, to the minimum sum of Â£3,000,000, on the shore and on the water.
Please send us an e-mail or telephone us on 01604 880248 to check the correct amount.
Membership Types and Subscription rates:
|Type of Membership||Fee/Year||Pro Rata*|
30+ They may be accompanied by shore-based family members who live under the same household.
one or two co-habiting adults and all children within their guardianship under 18 in the same household.
aged 5-18 they must be registered to a Full, Family or Social member
|Under 30 Member|
Aged 19-30 or in full time education
With 10 years membership - (65 or over) (includes non sailing partner)
|Boat Fee (Adult)|
Standard boat fee
|Boat Fee (Junior)|
Junior boat fee when attached to a junior member
|Please make cheques payable to ‘Northampton Sailing Club’.||E&OE|
Duties and Club Rules
All members must abide by the club rules which can be amended or replaced during an AGM or EGM where members have the chance to vote on and propose changes.